20100101

Unfinished Projects 2009






Happy 2010 Everyone!

Last year my New Year's Resolution was to finish my unfinished projects.  I get very excited about trying new things.  Consequently, I will start something and put it down to start something else as my mind jumps from one possibility to the next.  I am happy to say that by September I had 9 unfinished projects finished.  And, I enjoyed the problem solving.  Some things, like a crocheted black shawl, ended up being just that.  But one thing I started was a white, knitted (I'm a novice) pillow cover.  It ended up making it into a striped Fuffalump bag.  You can see photos of some of my projects on flicker: Finishing Unfinished Projects

The project I am most proud of is my bead embroidered purse.  You can read more about it here as one of my blog entries and even see a film of it in progress.

This year, I will be working on marketing my Fuffalumps thanks to Robin Pedrero and a book she recommended and now I do, called I'd Rather be in the Studio by Alyson Stanfield 

I also plan on sticking to my yoga every day.  It seems to happen every year that the first 3-5 months I am doing yoga most mornings and I can see the results a couple weeks after I start, more energy and less headaches.  So, my resolution is to do yoga up to and including December 2010.  How about you?  How did you do with last year's resolution and what is this year's plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment